Due to the presence of numerous online businesses, affiliate marketing has become an invaluable tool for the success of these enterprises. It has resulted in the development of various affiliate marketing programs, which are a primary source of income for professional bloggers and webmasters.
Those fairly new to the concept of affiliate programs function as intermediaries between merchants who provide products and services and affiliates who are tasked with the responsibility of selling them for a fee. If you are looking for good affiliate marketing programs for beginners, you should consider the ones highlighted next.
1. Amazon Associates
With the vast array of products on sale on Amazon.com, beginners should earn some pretty good income from this pay-per-sale affiliate program. All the same, you just have to register with the Amazon Associates site and look for the appropriate product you want to mention on your website.
As a result, the unique tracking record allows anyone who clicks the link to visit the Amazon website to make a purchase. If the buyer purchases a different item, you are still entitled to a portion of the sales.
- Being the biggest online retailer, the Amazon Affiliate marketing program is a trusted brand.
- It uses a simple model for registration and payment.
- Amazon offers more sale opportunities during the festive season.
- You enjoy better commission rates once you hit the targeted number of conversions.
Founded in 2000, the pay-per-sale affiliate program boasts of 2500 programs that offer various products and services. Members can select any ShareASale merchant and make a direct sale through his website. The merchants pay commissions for sales that result from the affiliate’s referral.
Therefore, ShareASale affiliates are also allowed to choose particular retailers they would like to promote and how they want to promote their products.
- The program has real-time reporting to measure key performance indicators, clicks, and sales.
- Has merchant and affiliate quality control.
- Deep linking feature that allows affiliates to earn commissions for referrals made.
- An extensive database of trusted publishers with global presence.
- Payments made in various currencies.
ClickBank is one of the few affiliate marketing programs for beginners that features digital products like software, membership sites, and e-books exclusively. The program offers up to 75% in commissions on the many digital products on sale. All the same, affiliates are paid on weekly via direct deposits to their accounts.
- A vast range of digital products at different prices.
- A lucrative commission compared to other kinds of affiliate marketing programs.
- The payments are made on-time, and members can use the site’s payment platform.
- Provides an excellent learning opportunity for beginners to get acquainted with various affiliate marketing techniques.
- Affiliates can use the site’s shopping platform instead of setting up a new one on their blog or website.
4. Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is one of the oldest affiliate marketing programs, boasting 1,000 merchants for affiliates to choose from. Therefore, the affiliate programs focus on small brands and niche markets where audiences prefer to buy from small companies.
- Real-time reporting.
- A flexible deep linking feature.
- User-friendly navigation features.
- A great learning platform for beginners who want to get the hang of affiliate marketing.
5. CJ Affiliate by Conversant
Formerly referred to as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate by Conversant is one of the biggest affiliate marketing programs for beginners with over 3,000 merchants. The program is known to host products from big companies like Apple, Home Depot, and Turbo Tax, among others. Affiliates are at liberty to choose the advertisers and specific products they want to promote.
- It is free to sign up.
- Has mobile ads.
- Efficient search tools.
- Enjoy flexible affiliate linking.
- Its reporting features allow you to keep up to tabs with all affiliate activities and products.
ClixGalore is one of the few affiliate marketing programs that enable members to place ads in newsletters and emails. The program does not restrict members to the number of advertisements they can place on a site, making it an excellent choice for new marketers. Consequently, the pay-per-action network offers various programs, including PPC (pay-per-click), PPL (pay-per-lead), and PPM (pay-per-impression).
- Provides a two-tier system where affiliates earn cash by referring others to ClixGalore.
- Low threshold amount.
With over ten years of experience, the FlexOffers affiliate marketing program boasts of access to more than 10,000 advertisers. It covers a range of 25 categories worldwide that offer diverse opportunities regardless of your area of interest. FlexOffers also hosts top merchants like Sear, Macys, and Target and affiliates earn by promoting products and making referrals.
Because of this, affiliates can deep link to a specific product page for approved merchants to make it easier for customers to make purchases. It has a unique FlexRev Program that allows affiliates to earn up to 50% of revenue through their profit-sharing model.
- Detailed reports of earnings per click, sales by geographic location, and conversions.
- APIs and subscriptions that allow you to update content automatically.
- Affiliates can register different domains using one account to manage them in one place.
8. Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate provides a community and learning opportunity for aspiring marketers, thus making its way on our list of the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners. The starter membership program allows new affiliates to create two websites and total access to the program’s community, not to mention the keyword research tools.
- Offers a free trial to buyers who want to try before they can purchase.
- Provides recurring commissions.
- A generous award package that includes an all-expense vacation to Las Vegas and other perks once you hit the 300-sale within one year.
9. Affiliate Manager
Because the program was founded in 2002 when it operated under the name Suluta. All the same, it has grown and rebranded to AffiliateManager.com. All the same, Affiliate Manager has worked with reputable brands like GoDaddy and Holiday Inn, as well as small start-ups.
- Offers a three-month guarantee on profits.
- Provides lots of information about affiliate marketing.
- Allows exclusive seasonal campaigns.
10. iTunes Affiliate Program
With the rapid growth of Apple products, there is no doubt that iTunes Affiliate Program offers an excellent opportunity for beginners who are venturing into affiliate marketing programs. It leverages on one of the many Apple stores- iBooks, Mac App, and Ios App Stores by creating links that identify them as the originators. If a visitor uses the link to make a purchase, Apple pays you a 7% commission.
- Affiliates can earn commissions within 24 hours if a visitor clicks on their link and makes a purchase within the period.
- You get to keep track of your income from an Ios App.
- Affiliates using the WordPress platform can leverage on iTunes content plugin, which leads to more clicks and sales.
As a result, these affiliate marketing programs for beginners should help any self-starter join a good network and earn extra cash. If you are still not sure, you don’t have to rush. Sign up, create content, and embed affiliate link but if your website is active, include the links immediately to determine your site’s earning performance.